Strategic Planning for Schools
This single-copy version of the “Strategic Planning for Schools” is for individual use. It can not be shared within your school. If you want this for all your teachers, see the sharable version.
[NZ Only: If you prefer Internet Banking, contact us for an invoice to be emailed to you with our bank details.]
Legislation for improving schools’ planning and reporting became law on 1 January 2023. Part of this includes the requirements for schools to create three-year strategic plans and an annual implementation plan.
This 60-page “Strategic Planning for Schools” eBook shows you how! If you need to get ahead in creating or updating your plans, this book is for you. If you want to train staff to work on teams to reach goals, this book is also for you.
Short of hiring a project coordinator to research and write your strategic plans, this guide will help you understand what to do and provide you with a crash course in strategic planning and project development and management.
Developing a strategic plan is an essential process for schools that requires careful consideration of many factors that affect the educational outcomes of students. A strategic plan is a blueprint that outlines the goals, objectives, and actions required to achieve the school’s vision and mission. In this eBook, we will discuss the steps involved in developing:
- The three-year strategic plan.
- The annual implementation plans.
First, we will look at the outline and then we shall go over each step in more detail.
These guidelines were written by Interweb Education staff that have been involved with assisting and writing resources for schools for over 20 years. The writers are also qualified in business planning, project management and system analysis. Written in plain language and in easy-to-follow steps on every aspect of project management and plan development. Also included are links to many online tools you can use in everyday schooling and project management.
The contents include:
- Strategic Planning for Schools
- General outline for developing a strategic plan
- Defining the school’s vision and mission
- Conducting a SWOT analysis
- Identifying strategic goals and objectives
- Developing an action plan
- Implementation and monitoring
- Project Planning
- Project Lifecycle Steps
- Reaching long-term objectives through yearly plans
- Steps to Create Annual Plans
- Reviewing the school’s three-yearly strategic plan
- Identify annual goals and objectives
- Developing action steps
- Setting Timelines
- Assigning roles and responsibilities
- Allocating Resources
- Additional Uses for ToolsEstablishing Performance Measures
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress of the annual plan
- Example of a Strategic Plan
- Further guides and Additional Planning tools
Get your copy today.
If you want to share this with all the teachers in your school, get the school-wide version for just $49.