Your guide on how to solve problems and more
This kit is designed and created to give teachers additional insights to help with day-to-day tasks, handling disruptive behaviour, helping other teachers, class management and solving problems. These guides will also go further by showing how you can develop a caring community within your school and in the classroom and encourage students to want to be there, feel safe and make their school a place they are proud to be.
You will be shown how to develop your school core values; involve your students more in the classroom and school projects and equally importantly, make your teaching day easier and more pleasant. How to solve problems: The problem-solving section is based on proven methods used by business and systems analysts that can be applied to all situations.
All the contents of this kit are presented as if they are offline websites. Viewable from any computer, device or handheld. You could even add them to your personal cloud (such as your Gmail account) and access them anytime and anywhere for reference. Chapter titles include:
- PROBLEM-SOLVING – Getting to the root of the matter
- TIME – Time Management Skills
- CONDUCT – Creating a Code of Conduct
- GOALS – Goal setting and planning skills
- COMMUNICATIONS – Enhancing your communication skills
- STRESS – Overcoming Stress and using it to your advantage
- CONFIDENCE – Rebuilding Confidence and Recovering Self-Esteem using analysis techniques
- MENTORING – Creating a Teacher Mentoring Environment and Network
- VALUES – Developing the core values for your school
- GANGS – Eliminating gang mentality at school
- BEHAVIOUR – Dealing with Disruptions
- REFERENCES – Online references and resources
All notes on these subjects in the kit open in your browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE, etc) for viewing from any system – PC or Mac.