Pathways to Success
Empowering Students Through Alternative Education
UPDATE: Now includes a Google Doc version for ease of sharing with your staff!
This guidebook is for teachers committed to making a difference in the lives of students who face academic challenges, expulsion, and potential dropouts from disruptive behaviour or learning difficulties. This eBook provides proven alternative education methods to foster a passion for learning and create an inclusive and supportive classroom environment.
By implementing step-by-step strategies, engaging exercises, projects, and lesson plans, you can empower these students to overcome challenges, unlock their potential, and succeed academically and personally.
With this copy, you will be allowed to distribute it to all your teachers within your school.
Over 110 pages of step-by-step guides and example templates.
- Understanding the Needs of Students with Behavioural Issues
- Recognising the unique challenges
- Embracing strengths-based approaches
- Creating an Engaging and Supportive Classroom Environment
- Differentiated Instruction and Personalised Learning
- Assessing student needs
- Adapting instructional methods
- Project-Based Learning and Real-World Connections
- Designing engaging projects
- Social-Emotional Learning and Behavioural Management
- Teaching self-regulation and emotional intelligence
- Positive behaviour support plans
- Cultivating a Passion for Learning
- Authentic assessment methods
- Transitioning and Future Success
- Alternative Education Methods
- Individualized Learning Plans
- Project-Based Learning Examples
- Lesson Plans and Step-by-Step Guides
- Differentiated Instruction
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) Lesson Plans
Download your copy today for your school!
Want to go a step further?
Take a look at our Inclusion Support Package For Schools – 4 manuals to cover every aspect of teaching and learning difficulties.