Teaching Techniques and Tips
Your Classroom Management Strategies guide
Pick up tips on how to improve your day and teach more effectively to more of your students.
Tired of getting interrupted every 10 minutes in class? Students are not paying attention? Doesn’t seem to be enough time to get things done? Feel that you need more respect or confidence? Then this kit is for you!
Suitable for both new and experienced teachers! Get your personal copy today!
Download this 77-page manual today from Google Docs or in PDF format and get ahead now.
Tips and guides for all sorts of things you will face as a teacher.
- Effective teaching and harnessing student attention
- Creating a Positive Environment
- Enhancing communication skills
- Enhancing and developing new leadership skills
- Time Management
- Engaging students to learn
- Teaching students equally and with dignity.
- Guidelines for inter-student mentoring
- Goal Setting
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Overcoming stress, beating fatigue and using stress to your advantage
- Rebuilding confidence and Recovering Self-Esteem
- Dealing with Disruptions
- Recognising and Dealing with Disruptive Behaviour
- Dealing with Misbehaviour and Threats
- Discovering the Truth in your Students
- Eliminating gang mentality
- Involving Parents and your Community
- Creating a Code of Conduct
- Developing the core virtues for your school
- Involving students and Developing “Classroom Declarations”
- Introduction to Citizenship, democracy and public service
- The Character Club and Public Service
- Setting up a ‘Bully Mediation’ system
Use these tips in your day and make your own notes from the student guides to use at school. See the sample pages above.
Download now! Invoices/receipts and download links are issued upon payment.