Purchase a yearly membership and get access to ALL our kits for ALL your teachers through this teachers’ library of resources!
With your yearly membership, you get access to all our school resources for 12 months. You can access any or all of these kits at any time and can either read online or download them for later. When your school joins, you will receive a password to access the members’ page. From there you will be able to access all the titles below at any time. Share this password with ALL teachers within your school! Kits and guides for everyone and every class!
Each of our kits would normally cost between NZ$49 and NZ$149 to purchase and download. Get access to all these resources from School-Kits through this teacher’s library for one low price!
Purchasing all these kits would cost you over $2,000
But we want teachers to have all our resources at the fingertips to help with every situation so we are offering this year’s membership to cover ALL your teachers for:
For more details, see the Members Library page.
At the moment you will get access to all the kits below. More will be added every month until your membership gives you access to our entire catalogue!
Read them online or download them any time over 12 months!
- Actions and Consequences
- Basic English
- Basic Maths
- Building a Basic English Course
- Building a Basic Maths Course
- Bullying Elimination Kit
- Bystander to Upstander – Bullying Prevention Handbook for Teachers
- Character Education Kit and Character and Values Education eBook
- Curriculum Values kit
- Dealing with Disruptive Behaviour
- Digital Planner
- Dynamic Learning Styles Kit and eBook
- Effective Classroom Management
- Environmental Education eBook
- Environmental Education Kit
- Fitting In (for students)
- Financial Literacy
- Freedom from Being Bullied (for students)
- From Seed to Plate
- Guide for New Teachers and Additional Resources
- Guide to Inclusion Support
- Health and Well-Being Education
- How to Make Friends – School Edition
- Ignite the Flame: A Teacher’s Guide to Motivation and Engagement
- Keys to Learning (for students)
- Life Skills (for students)
- Navigating the Internet
- Neurodiversity in the Classroom
- Nurturing Diverse Learning Styles
- Pathways to Success (Alternative Education methods for “at-risk” students)
- Problem-Solving kit (for teachers)
- School Farming Membership kit
- Self-Directed Learning Kit
- Strategic Planning
- Strengthening Partnerships (teacher-parent relations)
- Teacher Empowerment
- Teacher Mentoring System (how to set it up)
- Teachers Manual (classroom management and more)
- Teaching Critical Thinking
- Truancy Reduction
- Values Education
- Visual Teaching and Learning Kit
All new products are added automatically to your library for 12 months!