Community Truancy Action initiative
The Community Truancy Action kit is for a regional purchase for up to 50 schools or all schools in a council region.
If you would like to support this plan and start your own local initiative to get children back in school, we can supply the resources and support. We all want kids off the streets. Being in school will reduce their chances of becoming connected to gangs and lead them to ram raids and greater crimes. By establishing truancy-free zones in your area and supplying all your local schools with access to these resources you can work together with us, the schools and your local businesses to get kids off the streets.
The price is based on up to 50 schools. If you have more in your region, please see the kit for larger areas.
The Community Truancy Action kit includes:
- guidelines on how to get started.
- graphics you can copy and use in your region.
- a link to our resource kit you can supply to all schools in your region (we can also do this for you or supply a list of all contacts and email addresses of schools in your region.
- premade information sheets for local businesses on how to get involved.
- posters you can print for businesses or supply the pdf files to businesses to print for themselves.
The school kit addresses many facets of non-attendance and provides you with a refreshing view of how to tackle truancy and reduce it over one term! The 44-page eBook manual and resources in this pack help schools coordinate with their community to ensure kids get to school and show you how to reduce truancy at your schools. It also addresses ways to make school more interesting and how to overcome some of the other reasons for non-attendance.
The full contents of the Truancy Kit contained in your Community Truancy Action kit can be seen on its individual page.
Truancy Reporting System
All your schools will also be listed on our Truant Reporting system.