Actions and Consequences Kit
Actions and Consequences – The eBook and Google sheets kit for schools. Use to create resources and lessons for your students.
[NZ Only: If you prefer Internet Banking, contact us for an invoice to be emailed to you with our bank details.]
A must for all learning and behaviour departments.
Handy formats easy to copy and use in your school:
- PDF Workbook (share with teachers to make lessons or share directly with students) 29 pages
- Google Docs eBook (share with teachers to make lessons or share directly with students) 29 pages
- 2 Google Slides: Actions and Goals Setting.
Let’s face it, we have an increase in youth crime, bullying, fatalities on our roads, binge drinking, substance abuse and general disobedience and disregard for others, youth need to know that everything they do has consequences.
“Actions and Consequences” has been created to help all schools provide guides to show students of all ages that all their actions, good and bad, have consequences. This kit will also provide your students with easy-to-follow guides to learn and study easier. Putting onto your Library or internal network will provide this information without extra work from teachers or use it as examples in their lesson plans.
Download this pack so that you can read, copy and print all the learning resources for distribution among your staff and for use within your school. The folders in the file can also be placed on a school network or internal library so students can access the lessons on their devices. Rare opportunity: One price gives you the right to copy it completely and use it throughout your school.
The topics include:
- What we mean by Actions
- What we mean by Consequences
- Examples of social behaviour
- Examples of anti-social behaviour
- The Consequences of Actions
- Effects of Good or Pro-Social Behaviour
- Habits, Attitude and Behaviour
- 2 Google slide presentations to use in class or make available to your students.
Get your eBook and kit today and make sure your students know the consequences of their words and actions!