Understanding Bullying – A Guide for Parents and Carers
Our children need protection. The best way to protect them is to prepare them for what they are to face every day. This eBook, “Understanding Bullying – A Guide for Parents and Carers” is designed to help parents understand and deal with all types of bullying. It guides all parents and carers on what bullying is and how to help our children.
In this 25-page eBook you will be shown:
- What bullying is
- The types of bullying
- How to prevent and stop bullying
- What if your child is a bully?
- How to Address the Problem
- What to do if your child is reported
- How you Influence your child
- How to prepare our children for the world
- Values and good character
- How to teach your child values
- How to build strength in your family
The best chance we can give our children is how to fit in with the world around us. This eBook will guide you on all aspects of bullying and how to prepare your child to meet things head-on and develop into a person of good character.
If you ever wanted a guide to help you to help your child grow and be strong in the right way and in a positive way and succeed. This is the eBook for you!
Also get the FREE eBook on helping your child if they are bullied: Freedom from being bullied.
You may also like the guide on How to Make Friends.