The new release price is until April 30th
The Guide for New Teachers: This is not just a 120-page eBook but also a downloadable folder packed with copyable worksheets, timesheets, lesson plans and more! Ideal for new and existing teachers alike! It includes many tips, methods, lesson plans, worksheets and guides to make teaching less stressful, more effective and efficient.
Get your copy today!
The topics in this resource cover all facets of administration, classroom and student management, personal development and more.
A “how to” reference guide for nearly every school occasion right on your phone or computer!
The contents are not filled with anecdotes, back stories or personal examples. This eBook gets to the point and contains straightforward and easy-to-follow guides after strategies, one after the other. At the end of the contents are many worksheets that can be used digitally (straight from your device), saved to your Google Drive or printed for repeated physical use.
The main topics in the Guide for New Teachers:
- Overcoming stress and using it to your advantage.
- Confidence and self-esteem.
- Effective communication.
- Leadership skills.
- Time Management tips, calculations, records, planners and worksheets.
- Problem-Solving methods.
- Engaging students to learn.
- Teaching students equally.
- Diversity and Equity.
- Community and Participation.
- Integrity and Respect.
- Inter-student Mentoring.
- Goal Setting Guide and Worksheets.
- Creating a positive environment.
- Bullying in the Workplace.
- Tips and strategies to prevent bullying.
- Handling bad behaviour.
- Understanding students.
- Eliminating gang mentality from the school.
- Involving parents in the school.
- Introduction to and the basics of Character Education and values development.
- Teaching citizenship and public service.
- Visual notetaking.
- References to handy tools to use.
- Content that can be incorporated into classes.
The Guide for New Teachers contains material to help you through your day, help you teach more effectively and make your classroom and school a place that not just you but your students will want to be at each day. Therefore we will not only show you tips for your day but ways to increase attendance and decrease bad behaviour but also how to create a sense of belonging for you, your co-workers, students and their parents.
DISCOUNTS: Get your copy now and then order multiple copies for your newer teachers at a discounted, quantity-based price (starting at $5 off each on 5-10 copies).