A Teacher’s Guide to Addressing and Preventing Bullying in Schools
Reduced price extended for a limited time.
NZ Only: If you prefer Internet Banking, please use the MANUAL ORDER FORM.
If there was ever an up-to-date teacher’s manual on how to address and prevent bullying in schools in 2023, “From Bystanders to Upstanders” is it!
This new release is from the writers of the popular Bullying and Prevention Handbook.
This eBook goes a step further and provided in-depth, step-by-step guidelines on exactly how to set up a system within your school that will prevent bullying in your school.
You will be taken all the way through from defining bullying to working with parents; from teaching your students how to handle every form of bullying to how to develop your school’s reporting procedures, policy, and staff training.
More topics covered in this eBook include:
- What are “bystanding” and “upstanding”?
- The psychology of why people do not react and how to help students be active in preventing bullying.
- Using Technology to be an Upstander.
- Implementing the bystanders to upstanders strategy in bullying prevention.
- Educating Students on the Impact of Bullying and How to be an Upstander.
- How to Plan and conduct role-play activities that simulate bullying scenarios.
- Helping students understand the importance of their actions.
- Anti-bullying policies and procedures and how to set them up.
- Example of a School Anti-Bullying Policy.
- Establishing Reporting Procedures.
- Monitoring and Evaluating your Procedures.
- Involving families.
This manual guides you through every step.
OR…Upgrade to the Bullying Prevention Master Kit and get this and ALL our bullying prevention and elimination guides, manuals and resources.
70 pages. Download your manual today in PDF! Print and distribute in your school or use on any device!
Also consider the kit for parents: Understanding Bullying – A Guide For Parents And Carers.