The Personal Development Kit – Being Ardent About Life
How to improve yourself, your life and succeed.
The ARDENT Programme
The six-step guide to success.
Being Ardent about Life teaches you how to implement the ARDENT personal development programme into your life. You will be shown how to take a closer look at your life, develop and understand your values system, set goals, succeed and enjoy life to its fullest.
If you are saying to yourself, “I want to …
“… succeed in life.”
“… earn more money.”
“… make more friends.”
“… be the best that I can be.”
“… find meaning in my life.”
“… find true love.”
“… be happy.”
“… be able to help others” … then this programme is for you!
Whether you are a student or a teacher, unemployed or an executive, young or old, this book is for you. Let me guide you through the steps that will show you how to be enthusiastic (ardent) about life and therefore be happier and more successful than you already are. Learn how to live your life to its fullest and build yourself into the type of person everyone wants to be friends with.
“I have used these steps to build a successful business, live a happy life and quit smoking in a single day nearly two years ago (without medication or any cravings!)” Stuart Macmillan – Author of this book.
ARDENT, by definition means, “passionate, full of enthusiasm, eager, zealous, fervent, ardour (an eagerness or passion).”
PART 1: The ARDENT Programme:
- Assess – your current situation, the way you live and why you act as you do.
- Recognise – where any faults are, how your habits affect your life and the alternatives to your current reactions to situations.
- Determine – what your strengths are, what areas of your life need to be improved, what your personal values are and determine your priorities in life to achieve self-esteem and success.
- Employ – success-strengthening principles in your life, your priorities and your values system.
- Negate – bad habits by replacing them with pro-social and pro-achievement principles reflected in your newfound priorities.
- Transform – your life into one of good character and personal achievement, knowing what is most important in your life and live a healthy, happy, enthusiastic, and productive life.
PART 2: Additional Resources:
- An extensive “toolbox” to help you in all forms of work, study and life:
- Setting goals; Communicating; Confidence and self-esteem; Habits, attitude and behaviour; Coping with difficult situations; Actions & consequences; How to learn easier; Discovering your best learning technique; Removing distractions; Train your brain to focus and learn; Improving your memory; Budgeting your money; Responsible shopping; Writing a CV and then the job interview; Your CV content; Visualization; How to use visualization to help you learn; and Time Management.
- People of all ages (designed for 8 to 80 years) can follow this easily understandable programme to transform their life into happiness and success in everything they do.
All notes on these subjects are in the kit in HTML, Microsoft Word format and PDF (for viewing from any system – PC or Mac or handheld) to make printing and using easier at work at home or on the go.