The ARDENT Programme
Being Ardent about Life teaches you how to implement the ARDENT personal development programme into your life. You will be shown how to take a closer look at your life, develop and set your personal core values, set goals, be enthusiastic, and show you the way to success and how to enjoy life to its fullest.
If you are saying to yourself…
“I want to succeed in life.”
“I would like more money.”
“I want to make more friends.”
“I want to be the best that I can be.”
“I want to find meaning in my life.”
“I want to find true love.”
“I want to be happy.”
“What is the key to success in life”
“I want to be able to help others” … then this programme is for you!
The Key to Success and your Personal Values
Whether you are a student or a teacher, unemployed or an executive, young or old, this book is for you. Let me guide you through the steps that will show you how to be enthusiastic (ardent) about life and therefore be happier and more successful than you already are. Learn how to live your life to its fullest and build yourself into the type of person everyone wants to be friends with.
ARDENT, by definition means, “passionate, full of enthusiasm, eager, zealous, fervent, ardour (an eagerness or passion).”
PART 1: The ARDENT Programme:
The six steps of the acronym of the ARDENT Programme that you will be taken through will show you how to…
- Assess – your current situation, the way you live and why you act as you do.
- Recognise – where any faults are, how your habits affect your life and the alternatives to your current reactions to situations.
- Determine – what your strengths are, what areas of your life need to be improved, what your personal values are and determine your priorities in life to achieve self-esteem and success.
- Employ – success-strengthening principles in your life, your priorities and your values system.
- Negate – bad habits by replacing them with pro-social and pro-achievement principles reflected in your newfound priorities.
- Transform – your life into one of good character and personal achievement, knowing what is most important in your life and live a healthy, happy, enthusiastic, and productive life.
PART 2: Additional Resources:
- An extensive “toolbox” to help you in all forms of work, study and life:
- Setting goals; Communicating; Confidence and self-esteem; Habits, attitude and behaviour; Coping with difficult situations; Actions & consequences; How to learn easier; Discovering your best learning technique; Removing distractions; Train your brain to focus and learn; Improving your memory; Budgeting your money; Responsible shopping; Writing a CV and then the job interview; Your CV content; Visualization; How to use visualization to help you learn; and Time Management.
- People of all ages (designed for 8 to 80 years) can follow this easily understandable programme to transform their life into happiness and success in everything they do.
Downloads included: EPUB, MOBI, DOCX, and PDF.
DOWNLOAD YOUR BOOK TODAY!