What they don’t teach you at teachers’ college.
New release special price!
The Teachers Manual: This comprehensive eBook is in PDF format (use on any device or printout plus you also receive the download for EPUB and MOBI formats) plus a downloadable folder packed with copyable worksheets, timesheets, lesson plans and more! It includes many tips, methods, lesson plans, worksheets and guides to make teaching more effective and efficient.
The topics in this eBook cover all facets of administration, classroom and student management, personal development and more.
A “how to” reference guide for nearly every school occasion wherever you are!
The contents are not filled with anecdotes, back stories or personal examples. This eBook gets to the point and contains straightforward and easy-to-follow guides after strategies, one after the other. At the end of the contents are many worksheets that can be used digitally (straight from your device) or printed for repeated physical use.
The main topics covered in the Teachers Manual include:
- Overcoming stress and using it to your advantage.
- Confidence and self-esteem.
- Effective communication.
- Leadership skills.
- Time Management tips, calculations, records, planners and worksheets.
- Problem Solving methods.
- Engaging students to learn.
- Teaching students equally.
- Diversity and Equity.
- Community and Participation.
- Integrity and Respect.
- Inter-student Mentoring.
- Goal Setting Guide and worksheets.
- Creating a positive environment.
- Bullying in the Workplace.
- Tips and strategies to prevent bullying.
- Handling bad behaviour.
- Understanding students.
- Eliminating gang mentality from the school.
- Involving parents in the school.
- Introduction to and the basics of Character Education and values development.
- Teaching citizenship and public service.
- Visual notetaking.
- References to handy tools to use.
- Content that can be incorporated into classes.
The Teachers Manual contains material to help you through your day, help you teach more effectively and make your classroom and school a place that not just you but your students will want to be at each day. Therefore we will not only show you tips for your day but ways to increase attendance, and decrease bad behaviour but also how to create a sense of belonging for you, your co-workers, students and their parents.
Put the eBook and folder of resources on your Google Drive and access it anytime from anywhere!
Download yours now!
Like an invoice or discount for multiple copies? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
See more teachers’ resources: