Fitting in … to the class and the world
Too often we see children and young people that don’t seem to have any direction in life. Some don’t appear to know how to get on with other people in a pro-social capacity or even understand that there is another point of view to their own.
In this programme, students of all ages will be shown how to discover who they really are, and how they can get on in life and get on with other people regardless of their cultural or social background by developing pro-social life, learning and communication skills.
Order today and you get a FREE copy of our popular resource, “How to Make Friends” valued at $49!
It is divided into 3 sections for all age levels: Primary, Intermediate and Secondary.
If there is anything kids need to learn when leaving the nest of their home environment, it is the skills contained in this resource. Purchase a copy for your school and you can make it available in your school library or internal network for self-study or use the resources in your classrooms.
Provided in one download, some guidelines in the “Fitting In” resource include:
- Self-Reflection…taking a look at yourself, your actions, habits and goals.
- How habits, attitudes and behaviour can change your life.
- Find out where you “fit in” in the world.
- How to communicate better.
- Making friends.
- Understanding the points of view of others.
- Coping with difficult situations and overcoming fear.
- How to stop being a bully and stop being bullied.
- Your key to learning easier.
- Goals…what they are, how to set them and how to monitor progress and reach them.
- Turning apparent failures into stepping stones for progress.
- Esteem and confidence building.
- For older students…fitting into society – your obligations as a citizen.
These topics are presented in webpage and document formats and Colourful presentations help students learn how to use visualisation to help them retain what they learn a lot easier.