Self-Directed Learning and Education Pack
All new 2022 edition!
SDL = Self-Directed Learning. Provided in one pack filled with resources (in one simple download), the SDL Pack (presented in a 34-page PDF file) is ideal for students of all ages to develop skills to learn by themselves and continue their own education outside of school.
Aimed at ages 12 and up, this is ideal for students who are studying from home.
Many parents assume the teacher should teach every aspect of life to their children but in reality, individuals need room to grow and learn some things for themselves.
This pack is designed for students to use by themselves or under the direction of a teacher or as part of a discussion.
Basically, these guides help students learn how to study, find their best and fastest learning style, do homework, get on with others, set goals and more.
Topics covered are:
- How you can study by yourself.
- Homework skills.
- Tools and techniques to help you study and learn and
any time or place:
○ Subject Mapping
- Tips to help you remember what you are learning.
- How to make learning fun and learning how to think
- How to remember things at test time.
- Finding out how you learn best – your personal learning
- What are the good and bad habits of studying?
- Ways of thinking.
- Thinking outside the square.
- Finding out your learning style.
- Goal setting and developing planning skills.
Suitable for use on any device! One copy per home or student
For school use: This is the price per student. A discount rate can be supplied for bulk use (quantities of 10 or more) per student number.