The Keys to Learning & Teaching
In this kit, we will show your students, of any age, how they can learn and develop key competencies as part of their learning skills.
–> Order this week and get “CURRICULUM VALUES & MORE” for FREE! (normally priced at $49) <–
Also, this guide will show you how to teach your students to use their own minds and the tools around them to research and learn things for themselves. Discovery is the best way to learn and retain. Also included are self-study guides for your students to use to accomplish this and grow their minds.
All topics are divided into three sections for different learning levels: Primary, Intermediate and Secondary.
Some guidelines in the “Keys to Learning & Teaching” kit include:
- Self Management.
- Relating to Others.
- Participating and Contributing.
- Developing Thinking Skills and avoiding distractions.
- Using Language, texts and symbols.
- Research – Asking Questions and Finding your own Answers.
- Goal Setting.
- Values development – personal and for the learning environment.
- Involving the Community in your school.
Colourful PowerPoint presentations help students learn all the key competencies and develop their best learning skills.
All pages are advertisement-free and can be viewed and printed from any web browser on Mac or PC on your network. They are also presented in Word and PDF format for printing.