The Guide to Inclusion Support for Schools
UPDATE: Now includes a Google Doc version for ease of sharing with your staff!
This is a comprehensive guide to all aspects of inclusion support for schools, how to set one up and maintain it within your schools plus the strategies guides and examples.
This eBook (74 pages provided in PDF and Google Docs format) is put together to foster a sense of enquiry, discovery and critical thinking to actively involve every learner in personal, purposeful education as well as peer support. It provides teachers with the tools and ideas to offer a dynamic and personalised curriculum through adaptable and engaging strategies.
- What do we mean by Inclusion Support in schools?
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Using UDL
- Flexible Learning
- Helping Students Through Self-Reflection
- Self-Reflection Plan – Example
- Goal-setting and Growth Mindsets
- Fostering in Students a Sense of Ownership over Learning
- Learner wellbeing
- Individualised Education Plan (IEP) Examples
- Creating your own Individual Education Plans
- Social and Emotional Support
- Differentiated Instruction
- Establishing a Support Structure for Inclusive Teaching
Download a copy for your school now!
Want to go a step further? Why not take a look at our Inclusion Support Package For Schools – 4 manuals to cover every aspect of teaching and learning difficulties?