Neurodiversity in the Classroom – the personal edition
This edition is for personal use only. You may not share it with anyone else. If you want a copy to share with teachers within your school, please see the school-wide edition.
(see the end of this page for the paperback version)
Your Manual for Addressing the Learning Needs of Neurodivergent Learners.
Need an invoice for your order number before payment? Email us (email@example.com) with your name, school name and order number and we will email an invoice back to you.
In this PDF manual, you will learn how to address the learning needs of neurodiverse children. This includes a guide on how best to teach kids that are diagnosed with conditions such as ADHD, autism spectrum disorder and dyslexia.
Are you ready to revolutionise your teaching? “Neurodiversity in the Classroom” is your go-to resource for understanding and embracing neurodiversity like never before. This book serves as a compass, guiding teachers through the intricacies of individual learning differences and providing evidence-based strategies to support each student’s needs. Whether you’re a seasoned educator or a new teacher eager to make a lasting impact, this book offers the inspiration and tools necessary to create a transformative educational experience for all learners.
- Overview of neurodivergent learners
- The importance of addressing their learning needs
- Creating an inclusive learning environment
- Understanding Neurodiversity – definitions, categories and recognising
- Creating an Inclusive Learning Environment
- Differentiated Instruction Strategies
- Multi-sensory teaching approaches
- Addressing Specific Learning Needs in Maths, English and Science
- Applying the same strategies in other subjects
- Collaborating with parents and support professionals for evaluation
- Assessing and Monitoring Progress
- Encouragement for ongoing professional development and learning
Why should you, as a teacher, invest in “Neurodiversity in the Classroom”? Because it’s your key to making a lasting impact. By understanding and celebrating each student’s unique strengths, you can foster an environment where every learner thrives. This book empowers you to implement a strengths-based approach, harnessing the cognitive diversity in your classroom to create engaging and collaborative learning experiences. With real-life actionable tips, and examples this book will inspire you to reshape your teaching methods and create an inclusive space where every student can shine.
Download your PDF eBook NOW.
The paperback version is available through Amazon:
Want to go a step further? Why not take a look at our Inclusion Support Package For Schools – This PLUS 3 other manuals to cover every aspect of teaching and learning difficulties?